Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions upon which Louise James Florist makes this website available to you and on which we provide our services for delivery of flowers and other associated products under the Louise James Florist brand.
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence between us (Louise James Florist) and you (the customer). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms.
If you wish to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01684) 593246.
- All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to change all or some of the contents or packaging with an item of equal or greater value without notice.
- Special requests for delivery times will not be guaranteed. We will always try to adhere to your requested preference wherever possible.
- If you are not satisfied in anyway with the service that you have received please let us know and your complaint will be investigated. If we are satisfied that your complaint is genuine a replacement or refund will be given. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The customer has the right to cancel an order for unused non-perishable goods within 7 days without giving a reason. The customer can be asked to return the goods, but will not be charged for returning them. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel, we will return their money within 30 days of cancellation.
This is in line with the new European Directive on distance selling which is incorporated into UK law by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Louise James Florist will never share your confidential personal information with anyone.
Important Delivery Information
- All deliveries will be made on your chosen date between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure that you enter full and accurate details, including the address, postal code and phone number of the recipient. We will not be responsible for any orders, which are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information being supplied by you.
- In the event that the recipient is not in, the flowers will either be left at the door, at the reception or with a neighbour. If none of these are appropriate, the flowers may be returned to us. In the case of delivery problems, we will contact the sender by phone or e-mail, please ensure that a valid contact number and/or e-mail is provided.
- We will make every effort to deliver your order as requested. However, we will not be held liable if we fail to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
Processing and Payment
- Payment must be made via credit or debit card and the necessary terms and conditions apply.
- Payment will be debited when you submit your order. When you submit your order, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- For your order to be processed and delivered on the required date, you must supply us with all the necessary details requested including full delivery details, postcode, and telephone number.
- Your order will be acknowledged via email confirming your details.
- We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued an email acknowledging your order.
- Some plants & flowers are harmful if consumed. We accept no liability for any harm caused by inappropriate use of any of our products.
- You are required to advise us of any allergies suffered by yourself or any intended recipient and anyone else in close proximity to our products to allow us to provide suitable products that will cause no allergic reactions. If we are not advised of allergies we will not accept responsibility for any reactions caused by products bought or received from us.
- Some flowers & their pollen may cause staining. Although every effort will be made on our part to prevent this, care and attention must be exercised when handling flowers. We are in no way responsible for the use/misuse of any of our products.
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at www.louisejamesflorist.co.uk
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible, as well as to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems.
The information we collect is:
- Your name, so we know what to call you.
- Contact information, including an Email address, so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc.
- Delivery address, an obvious one.
- Telephone number, we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem.
- Payment Card details, we only ask for these when you place an order.
- Mobile number, so we can text you with details about your orders or where we have a question.
What we do with the information we gather:
- To full fill customer orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We do not store credit card detail’s nor; will we share customer details with any 3rd parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Virtually all modern web browsers support SSL. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.